Blog Psalm 31:5a

Sunday, November 21, 2010

THANKSLOVING!!!!!!!

We are preparing for our Thanksgiving trip to New York to be with our oldest son, Captain Nolan Gordon, his wife April, and their three little beauties…… Natalie Grace, Amelia Claire, and Hunter Hayes. Just thinking about those happy hugs and squeals of delight when we first see each other makes me smile!!

We will be going to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This is a first for me. Now, I am wondering how many layers are enough for their weather.  Natalie Grace is making a list of “to do” things for Nan and Big B! Hunter is already making tractor sounds and will love the little Tonka Chucky Dump Truck I am bringing him. Amelia made a beautiful card, and her mother April asked, “Amelia, will you tell me about that card?“ Amelia said, "Mama, it’s a 'THANKSLOVING' card." I think that says it all………………

SO, HAPPY THANKSLOVING!!!!

I hope everyone has a blessed and fun time with family and friends.  Remember to give thanks to our God who made it all possible!

I am so grateful that my little sister, Melissa, had good reports and is resting at home with her dear family! I Love You!

Barbara, safe travels flying home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!