Blog Psalm 31:5a

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, my name is Nancy Gordon.  Welcome to my blog!  I am excited to have a place to share with you what God is doing in my life.  First, let me tell you a little about myself.  I am a wife and mother, as well as a grandmother, sharing my journey of faith through words and music.  I am a songwriter, having written praise and worship music as well as classic lullabies for both little ones and adults.  I live very close to Mobile Bay and get to see the wonder of God's creation through the beauty that surrounds me.  I get to see His handiwork frequently in the beautiful sunsets He paints here on a regular basis.  I love observing His world and writing about His work in it.  I hope that something I might say would be a blessing to you.  I would love it if you would leave a comment for me, so that I can get to know you, too. 


May His blessings be upon you,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!